Sunday, July 12, 2009

Weekend

So in honor of a couple of birthdays this month--as in within the next 2 and 3 days, I am going home for the weekend. I am pretty excited, it is the first time I have been home in a while-since Christmas.

The summer is already starting to wind down...I was shocked the other day when I saw school stuff out on display already. Kinda glad those days are over.

People are funny. The other day, I had someone call the information line. They said they thought they would get a recording. I said, no, I am here. They said something to the effect of do you have anything I can listen to with information. I said I could answer any questions they had. They again asked about listening to a recording. Apparently some people out there DO NOT want to "talk to a real person."

No comments: